Thursday, August 19, 2010

moving stress

good morning... oh girls i hope i am not losing my voice.... drinking lots of water.. honey warm water... its funny how one's voice can change overnight... i sound like a different person.. haha.. last nite when i was chatting to my friends over skype, they were all laughing and when they laugh, i also laugh.. and when i laugh, omg i sound so horrible.. like a witch! ho ho ho.. deep husky voice. they try to comfort me by saying i sound sexy. okok...

saturday i will put 2 cats to kit's place. and sunday i will put tessy to tele's house. woah.. i feel a little sad but i think its better than leaving them home alone (like last 2 months) with the maid coming in every alternate days. i feel really grateful and happy that i have friends who have been so helpful. the cats have been my biggest worry when i decide to not keep a place in hk. tele's daughter likes tessy so much. oh i pray for the cats to settle down quickly and comfortably into their new place and for everything to go well, for the betterment of everyone.

ok today marie, my part time maid is coming in to help clear some stuff at 4pm. and i have also invited junjun, my philippino mover to come in and see if he likes the old bookshelves and stuff. oh they have been so nice to me also.

ok now i am going brunch with elaine, a very nice girl who owns a shop here in lamma and will be moving to singapore.

ok one step at a time. do what i need to do now, at this moment. alright girls! you have a great day ahead!

p.s. i just checked, only 3 items left! from my japan wardrobe collection.

2 Comments:

Blogger rabbit said...

Hi Suyin, I have been Kyurii's loyal customer since 2007, and many of the items are still my all time favourites! Just a few days ago, I felt compelled to click on your blog link (I don't really follow your blog) and feels a strong resonance with your posts (I kept reading and reading and ended up reading most of your archives.. haha). I just got back from a 1 month "self healing" trip to Shimane, a rural part of Japan, and also learnt many things about going back to basics and contentment with a simple life. Just want to encourage you in your Thangka Course, and I am so happy for you that you have the courage to follow your heart. Please continue to update us on your adventures, and have you thought of having a mini "Kyurii gathering" in Singapore when you're back? :)

August 19, 2010 6:02 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hi rabbit,

thank you for your comment.
your words touched me a lot.
lets stay true on the path.

yes, kyurii gathering, good idea! we always think of doing that. will let you know definitely.

hugs,
suyin

August 19, 2010 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home