Saturday, May 29, 2010

Backorders available!

hello girls! yeah i am preparing to go back to school while leekeng is preparing for delivery. she just told me her hospital bag is already packed, haha but my school bag is not packed yet. haha.. well, that means we will be having a break soon, tentatively we have decided for it to start from 15 June till 15 July. no launch during this time but hopefully i find a nice room to rent with good stable internet then in kathmandu becos i would like to be filling you up with my life there! yes!

ok today i went to get extra stocks for these items! both black and white are sold out earlier but now available!
897-0517-210 PIN TUCK AT SHOULDER CARDIGAN / WHITE

also this ribbed top, backorder for the white one is now available!
897-0521-210 RIBBED TANK TOP WITH GOLD BEAD EMBELLISHMENT / WHITE

black one selling fast..
897-0521-110 RIBBED TANK TOP WITH GOLD BEAD EBELLISHMENT / BLACK

today i find myself asking the question, SHALL I CUT MY FRINGE? again haha.... oh i am getting more excited about going back. this trip i need to bring more day to day stuff, like my own bedsheet, so tempted to bring my fav pillow too, my fav cup, things that would make me feel more at home. this time i am going to find a room to rent for a year at least, to save costs (guesthouses are too expensive on the long run) then i can bring over more stuff and chuck them there. hee... create another home in kathmandu. i also plan to stay with my friend's amala (mom in tibetan) in pharping (in the mountain) whenever i am free to really do a retreat. i think a silent retreat probably, with lots of sign language. haha becos she is tibetan and my tibetan is hopeless still. but maybe once i start staying with the locals, there will be a miracle! oh i am excited about setting up another base camp in nepal. i am definitely neglecting the one in singapore lately. haha..

anyhow. i am planning to leave 8th june and start school on the 10th. therefore this coming week is all work for me! counting down.. ok goodnite girls. sim ja nang! (means sleep comfortably in tibetan).

oops sorry i forgot to mention that all the jumpsuits that are sold out are completely sold out here too. so we are not able to get any more backorders. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home