Friday, May 21, 2010

What I Wear Today!

check out my new cardigan! hehe.... well it could also be your new cardigan too. i really like it. it looks good over a pair of jeans or denim shorts, or over a work dress. its truly a very flexible piece. very good in quality too. its coming up next week. 900-0419-010 ZIP FRONT DRESS WITH DETACHABLE STRAPS S$39
NOW S$29! (becos we are having our VIP SALE is going on!
its one of my favourite dress. i thought it would be sold out pretty fast but hm... funny. its very well made girls. please dont miss it. : )
898-0509-010 LEATHER RUFFLE BELT WITH ELASTIC BACK / BLACK S$14.90.

someone walked by while i was taking this photo so i pretended to be adjusting my hair.. and my face was cropped off. i didnt want to take another one, so embarassing i think he knows i am taking my own photo. ar.... i have to live with this.... you know in this little village kind of living.. words do get around easily.. ar... : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home