Thursday, December 17, 2009

morning meditation

good morning! it is very cold over here now and the sun isnt shining much. its very quiet. you can only hear the distant calls of some birds, the rather loud gusting of the wind and the sound made by my typing on the keyboard. the cats seem to be meditating, each in a different spot. one on the chair next to me, one on his favourite pink paw meditation cushion near the balcony window and the black one, somewhere underneath the warmth of the duvet. they are motionless and their eyes closed, at times half opened but their ears still extremely alert and aware of the surrounding and the slightest unusual sound it makes. great meditators. their silence somehow puts me in a meditative mood as well. let me choose my favourite spot too... talk soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home