Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kyurii What I Wear Today!

i love the big pine tree in my neighbour's backyard. 1121-209 faded blue ripped jeans
1133-209 white embroidery blouse

i was just looking at the scroll i got from dharamsala, now hanging in my living room, and i thought maybe i would share these words with you.

'A Precious Human Life'
everyday, think as you wake up,
today i am fortunate to have woken up.
i am alive, and i have a precious human life.
i am not going to waste it.
i am going to use all my energies to develop myself,
to expand my heart out to others.
to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings.
i am going to have kind thoughts towards other.
i am not going to get angry,
or think badly about others.
i am going to benefit others as much as i can.

its always good to remind ourselves of how much we have at this moment right... and focus on what we have, instead of what we dun have. lets try to do that today.... and hopefully everyday. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home