Friday, March 12, 2010

i took this one! haha....

same colour as tessy, my cat. haha.. today i finally met up with kim! oh its great to see her in hk and to have someone here to talk about the art school gossips and jokes! she will be going back to nepal for her graduation end of this month. oh she is tempting me to go with her, i would really love to see her graduate and all my lovely schoolmates graduating to the next year. hm..... then after that she will go to varanasi, bodhgaya and dharamsala! she invited me along together with her mom and her mom's friend. AH..... so tempting.

well, lets see what the universe has for me next. letting nature takes its course. if it happens, it happens. if not, then not. i remain open but not desperate. hee...

i have been carrying this bag for the past 2 days. love it! big enough to contain all my stuff without looking too bulky. very happy with it. i duno why i always have so much stuff with me...
thanks tele, for taking the photo for me in downtown central again. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home