Wednesday, February 03, 2010

FEB launch

Hello gals, sorry for the silence. How are you enjoying the new launch? As mentioned, we got the help of Suyin's friend in HK, Kwan to help out with this launch. The model is Kwan's best friend (oh i didn't manage to get her name, will ask her about it.) One of you commented that you'd like to see me model..haha yah perhaps when there's a chance next time.

This is one of my favourite piece. As it could be a bit short for me, I would wear it with a pair of leggings. A dress to consider for CNY.

I love this piece. If you have sexy back, it's time to flaunt it. hehe
This dress is really nice. Perhaps, not for CNY, but it'll be great for dinner or even for work.

This leather jacket is really great for Singapore weather. Most leather jacket are simply way too thick. This piece is just right, good for a night out or in aircon room.
White is always easy to match. This goes with any pencil skirt for an office attire or just a pair of jeans for a casual outing.
Yes, ruffles is always our favourite. I think we're only left with last piece.
Huh. This is Kwan! Show us your face next time. I like the colour of this simple tunic. I think we had a similar white piece in the past which was sold out.

If you're looking for a simple long sleeve tee, check out this basic that comes in 3 colours.

If you want to receive your items before CNY, pls send in all your orders and payment before 10Feb. Thank you gals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home