Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello our dear readers

Good morning gals, This is leekeng writing. I believe Suyin hasn't got a chance to get onto the WIFI yet and hence have not been able to blog. Spoke to her 2 nites ago and she has started her painting class already.

If you're wondering what's coming up for Kyurii next, we're still having another launch next week (probably on a Tue)before CNY. And Kyurii is gonna to be in Zouk Flea n Easy again on Feb 7! Will announce it again later on. I am now selecting the clothes for Zouk. As some of you know, those clothes that we bring to Zouk will be on great great discount. So if you want to get some good bargains, don't miss it out ok. I am also gonna choose some colourful stuffs to update at FirstDay for next week. Perhaps, I will post up some of the pictures so that if that is the item that you are looking for and you may want to try it on before u buy, you may just head down to Zouk or FirstDay.

The flu bug is on as my little Kimi has just recovered from fever, flu and cough and she has spread some of the virus to me : (. So gals, do take good care of yourself this period and drink more water and eat more fruits (suyin recommends Kiwi). I will keep reminding myself too. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home