Thursday, March 05, 2009

all are welcome!

good morning from singapore! oh its warm here. how are you girls doing today? i am missing the island life, even though singapore is also an island. haha. i am missing the butterflies. (to nancy, how do you know that i dun feel like coming back. haha. leekeng showed me your comment).
now my parents are getting really excited, they are planning to visit in may or june. my brother and his mate from london wants to plan a summer trip too, and my sangha fren from toronto i met in nepal... oh ALL ARE WELCOME!
actually in the midst of our discussion last week, leekeng and i were just saying that we can actually rent 'the nook' upstairs out for kyurii customers who planned to visit hong kong and experience a day or 2 of lamma life (and also my life). package includes private shopping and preview of new items. with complimentary yoga class at the rooftop every evening. sounds good? hahaha.
OK! as some of you might have noticed, these 2 weeks we are a little scattered in terms of launching new items. sorry for that. becos of the move, the meetings, buying, errands to run for the cats (finding them a nanny) and for the house, and then back to sin, i hardly have time to shoot actually.
p.s. for the skirts, i have to check with leekeng on timing. she told me last nite that she will upload today, but didnt state the time. i know she is not going for yoga today so she should be working on them now. keep refreshing!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will surely sign up for the Kyurri tour package :) I'm going HK in Sept

Vivi

March 05, 2009 9:24 PM  
Blogger Acid Lim said...

Hey, welcome home. Keekeee... it's my lucky guess, but if anyone were you, I do believe they'll wont even wana come back, who wont wana have peaceful, beautiful and out of city life one day. Somehow I miss my 'Kampong' life back in Lim Chu Kang.

OMG!!! You should!!! You should!!! And I'll gather my friends who are KYURII supporters to support 'the nook', that's really a fantastic idea, esp doing yoga together at the roof-top and talk about anything up there, that's really cool =D

Nancy

March 06, 2009 10:54 AM  
Blogger Dum Di Di Dum said...

Hi Suyin / Lee Keng,

Me too, if u were to organise that trip to Lamma, count me in too =)

Siling

March 06, 2009 6:14 PM  
Blogger Acid Lim said...

Cool... but still it'll be best to have the approval of Suyin as we'll be troubling her ;) We'll look forward then.

Cheers
Nancy

March 07, 2009 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home