Monday, January 12, 2009

wherever the wind takes me

hello girls, thank you so much for your concern. you know lately i have been feeling so much 'up' and 'down', the year end phenomenon still lurking around. i feel i am right in the gap between the past and the future (in terms of relationship, surrounding, environment, lifestyle, diet, way of life). there is no way you can turn back to the past, yet you don't know whats going on to happen in the future. mm.. come to think of it, isnt this where we all should be, living in the PRESENT, not clinging onto the past; not busy planning the future, instead fully aware of NOW, THIS MOMENT. but its so scary, becos now is unknown. you can only live through it, and when it became your past, that you would know. and my mind dislikes the unknown. it wants to plan, needs to know what will happen next, desires control, demands things to happen my way. and lately life has been proving to me that it doesnt exist this way, it has its own flow. and for us to live with our mind leading the way, its just going against life = unhappiness.
today i re-read 'NEW EARTH' by eckhart tolle. let me share my favourite quote of the day from the book: 'YOU DON'T LIVE YOUR LIFE, BUT LIFE LIVES YOU.' how true. i am SO feeling this now.
i need to remind myself of my trip in nepal, i wake up everyday and just see what will happen. i have no agenda, a very rough itinerary (nothing in details, i dun even know where i will be staying the next day) and no expectations. its magical how much help, support and surprises we will receive on the way, if we just allow. things somehow just work out miraculously. i need to do the same in my life now.
ok today 12 jan, 11:43pm, i give ownership of my life back to existence. float with it.
p.s. hey girls, its really been very nice to know all of you online. selling clothes alone will never be able to keep me going for 2 years. honestly, thanks! : )

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suyin,

Its nice that from browsing and buying ur clothes, it led me to ur wonderful blog. U always seem to echo my sentiments, and in not-so-rosy times, u always can find balance and positive energy in handling all the similar woes we all have and share it with ur readers here. They may not help us solve practical issues but nonetheless comforting and give us strength to carry on. Really appreciate all the wisdom and positive attitude u r influencing us here. :)

Keep the spirits up. All will be well. Take care :)

January 13, 2009 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear suyin, i have read your blog all these years. long enough to have predict what has happened. I talked to Leekeng about my observation a few months ago and she replied, "Oh, you noticed that". Well, all i can say is that it is definately hard. Think of all the light in life when darkness draws near. Your pride, your accompishments, your influence to others, and your existing presence. Believe it anot, Leekeng and you are part of many of our lives (I meant the shoppers & myself) Your thoughts, style, livestyles, approaches to life, experiences and energy are such a great influence to many of us. You are never alone, u see. These relationship are very strange and empowering as you dont really have direct contact with many of us. Yet, you are part of our lives. For me, I really wish to thank you for introducing yoga to me. I really enjoy the peace and pace in each class. in the midst of stretching and sweating.haha. I believe leekeng felt that way too. When one possess such inner peace,they think clearer and see the colours of life. oh, how i wish you can come back to sg soon! ps: the content meant to be an electronic mail to you but I forgot your email acount. If you wish, you may just delete this posting lahz. talk to you soon! jiahui.

January 13, 2009 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suyin さん

頑張ってください。

(^-^)

January 14, 2009 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

preview pls ^_^

January 14, 2009 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Su Yin,

I totally echo what Jiahui said to u in her posting...

You have been such a great source of comfort, inspiration..and strength for me..

This is gonna be a great year for al of us... darn with all the doom and gloom everyone is predicting for the rest of the year...i refuse to believe it...

Say what you want to see and believe and it will manifest itself...believe it girls!

Ade.

January 15, 2009 12:46 AM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

THANK YOU GIRLS.
LOVE YOU ALL.

January 17, 2009 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey suyin
you are SO right in that we should remind ourselves to live in the present, the now, instead of living something that is not real, whether it's an unforgettable past or the yet-to-come future. those were my exact sentiments this new year.

and i've been following Kyurii for a year or so too. and it's great to see how Kyurii has grown. LeeKeng and you are definitely managing Kyurii better and better! i can definitely see the improvement.

so keep going, 'cause you know your supporters are here. :)

January 18, 2009 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home