Wednesday, March 28, 2007

my insalata caprese

henky look at my insalata caprese! under your professional guidance, i did it! i bought medium sized tomatoes, so that i can also use it for my pasta for dinner later. so yummy! you said in your book if we can do one thing well everyday, then we would have done 365 things in a year! this is the one thing i did today (well actually this is the second thing i did today). am i efficient? haha. ok go and eat lu! mozerella yummy... i like cheese. for the last two nights when i read henky's book in bed, the way he described the herbs, the pizza and the pasta really makes me hungry!! so today i decided that i have to make pasta! following his instructions, i made a simple spaghetti (with tomatoes and basil) for dinner. haha! and most importantly, my spaghetti is al dente! bravo bravo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eirma :)

March 29, 2007 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home