Friday, December 04, 2009

Kyurii What I Wear Today!

1106-009 grey fringey jumper S$29. last piece left!
B062-009 off-white strappy tank top $16. currently sold out. pls email leekeng if you would like to order.
062-009 black harem pants S$39.
then as i walked nearer to the pier, i realised its actually not as warm as i thought it would be today. so i took out the black scarf from my zebra bag and snapped again. haha.. but this time half of my face is cropped off. no choice. there was someone walking toward my direction, i dun wan her to see me shooting myself. hah..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suyin, think u really excel in taking these self-timer shots, i likey! do u use a gorilla tripod to secure ur cam, or nope? any surface that it can sit? tks!

Laysee

December 07, 2009 8:30 AM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hi laysee,

oh thank you thank you! haha yes any surface that it can sit steadily on... like bins, rocks, railings etc. haha i always worry he might slip and fall but he is really a tough! haha..

you have a nice week ahead!
suyin :)

December 07, 2009 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home