Saturday, August 08, 2009

i got my dream plant... yes!

thanks to rachel and her husband daniel, i became the owner of this beautiful little frangipani tree and 3 pots of lovely plants. welcome to my family of fostered plants. ooh he is the tall.. haha.. and big thanks to evelyn too, for helping me move it into lamma from pokfulam. my arms are a little aching now.. i bet yours are hurting too. i set up a donation pot to look after more plants. this idea came when leeching who stayed with me 2 weeks ago, she wanted to give me something in return. so i told her i need plants for the roof. every one who comes to my house said i need to decorate my roof but thats a quite bit of extra money... so she kindly became our first donor. i will name each plant after a donor, maybe do a little signage. you know like what they do in the night safari for the animals. haha.. we currently have 160hkd. woohoo! i can use that to buy some more soil for mr. frangipani.
it is my dream plant. like a dream guy you know. you can imagine how happy i was last week when rachel asked 'any one wants the plants? i can't bring them with me to singapore.' its like a BIG YES in my heart. like my dream guy had just propsed to me! haha... gosh visualization (and all that law of attraction thing) seriously works. every time i walked past the big frangipani tree near my house, i would stop and look at it, its flowers, its leaves. and think how wonderful if i could have one. and then just get on with the other stuff in my life. i did not plan on how to achieve one, or do anything to try to get one... or actually think too much about it. then magically it all just happened last weekend.
tessy's very wary first step into the roof... hey i know you will miss watching the sunset from that view.. but i am sure you will have a wonderful time with the butterflies and the birds in lamma... guess what i am wearing here. haha..
oh yes! i also have to thank rachel's friend, who happened to have that truck there when we were moving the plants, perfect timing! thanks for the ride and transporting them right onto the ferry for us.

3 Comments:

Blogger codlings said...

:) Hi, glad to read tt ur new plants cld brighten up ur day so much! :) I like the climate in HK, plants flower more happier there, then singapore. I worked with plants therefore i was curious to find out. heee... If u love gardening, u cld also do some weeding for ur new plants. In case, the weeds over grow into the main plant. :)

August 08, 2009 2:45 PM  
Anonymous phyl.lisz@hotmail.com said...

sorry to ask you an absured question but, the converse all star wedges hi!, they are still on sale now right?

August 09, 2009 10:54 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hi phyl lisz,

mm i duno, i suppose so... i bought them quite long ago from tokyo. i dun think they are limited edition. hope you find them.

thanks,
suyin : )

August 09, 2009 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home