Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Backorders: leggings!

hello girls, i wonder how your day had been. mine is ordinary but wonderful. sometimes it really doesnt take anything special or great to happen to feel joy. isn't it?

OK! to those who asked about the leggings, yes i got them! backorders are available! you should be able to buy them at kyurii.com tomorrow.





seeing these cute stray cats and dogs as i walk along the path back home everyday easily lights up my heart. it actually only takes 5 mins to walk to my house from the pier, but sometimes i take 30mins to get home. becos i have to say hi to all my little neighbours. haha.. this one tried to follow me home... haha.
i think it would be fun to shoot all the stray cats in lamma. just for fun. here's my prince waiting for me outside my house. every nite.
here's his close up. aw.. isn't he handsome? not camera shy at all. you know he didnt moved a single bit as i knelt down right beside him to take this shot, but guess what? he jumped off immediately when i tried to kiss him! hahahaha.. kidding.
lately i am a little obessed with the lamma toads.

1 Comments:

Blogger CiiE said...

LOVELY!

i have a weird love for toads & frogs (not to eat!) !!

Laysee

July 16, 2009 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home