Tuesday, May 05, 2009

being close to nature makes me happy

today we went hiking. actually everyday i bring my parents on a hike. haha. the weather is so good these few days. we went on the trail from yung shue wan (the village i am living in) up the hill looking down on the island, then down hil to the sok ku wan (the other village located on the other side of lamma island). i just feel so relaxed being close to nature.

i just love these old houses with the front porch. i want to live simply in one like this (however this one is deserted) when i get old with my loved one. my cats and maybe dogs. with my little garden filled with vegetables, herbs, flowers, and fruits and butterflies and birds.
after late lunch at sok ku wan, we took an old fashioned chinese ferry to aberdeen. from there, we took another ferry back to yung shue wan coz we are too lazy to walk back the same route to get home. i also love this old ferry.

after i got home, i realised my arms got darker. yeah! i am so ready for summer! i cant wait to hit the beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home