Monday, March 16, 2009

Kyurii 09MAR B preview!

hello girls, so many of you asked about the skinny pants i was wearing. yes we are selling it! comes in 3 colours, but let me apologise first. i was so excited when i was buying that i forgot to bring in medium size. this pair is only available in small size. it is my mistake in buying, when there is so many other buyers snatching away, all that adrenaline pumping, i just can't think straight. i always tell myself to calm down when i am there, if not i will be making all the wrong decisions. hehe : P ok for this week! we are keeping things really simple. i love this light aquamarine dress so much.... reminds me of the little dresses my mom used to make for me when i was a little kid. oh i wish i still have them with me.
09MAR B NEW IN at WWW.KYURII.com tonite at 10pm. don't miss it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi suyin can i know what size do u wear for levis? i hope the jeans is not too small for me :(

March 16, 2009 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

small is too small=(

anyway to grab medium?

March 16, 2009 10:06 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hi girls,

i am 26 for levis but i have not much bum. : (

tomorrow i will be back in hk, i will try if any of you needs a M size. let leekeng know!

cheers, : )

March 17, 2009 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home