Wednesday, February 18, 2009

KYURII: New Bags on kyurii.com soon!

hey girls! check out this shoulder bag. i love it! becos i can dump a lot of stuff inside, yesterday i had like my book, 2 sets of yoga attire, water, my apple, my jumper, my organiser, my ipod, my small sling purse and my makeup purse. actually the more stuff you have in it, the nicer it looks! slouchy. nice. i like to hang my cardigan over it. which colour do you like best? i am having hard time deciding which one i want.

check them out now under NEW IN at WWW.KYURII.com now! leekeng just told me she is uploading now. enjoy!
oh yes don't forget that pre-order ends this friday 12 noon as i want to rush down on friday morning. this shop, as some of you may have encountered with the previous dark blue tartan bag, items are gone very quickly to the big japanese and korean buyers. thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like these outdoor shots! the lighting is good. very laid-back feel. i hope leekeng brings photos back, u remind her okie. =) jiahui.

February 19, 2009 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home