Thursday, June 14, 2007

tessy loves marc

ok this is the MJ bag that my brother gave me about 2 weeks ago. its always so nice to receive something through the mail. love the anticipation and then the 'ripping off the envelope' part. haha!really happy, even though its not a stam hobo, haha. thanks zin! anyone who is going to london should check out the new marc jacobs store at mayfair. they have many special items like this bag of mine which only costs 10 pounds! so its definitely worth a visit! if you are at MJ website, see under special items. i also like the little shiny wallets. see even tessy loves it! sleeping on it. : ( and soon, bakyim also joins in. AH!! get off my bags guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evil Zin said...

No worries babes, glad you like it. Haha I got the shiny gold wallet for myself at 12 pounds! The checkout chicks at the supermarket love it.

I am really loving the shiny black patent quilted tote in a large.

June 14, 2007 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home