Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kimi and her favourite cat

One of my favourite activity with Kimi is taking a stroll with her to our nearby garden in the evenings. There are lots of cats around my estate and Kimi has grown to love cats. Seriously, Mummy is not a big fan of cats. In fact, Mummy is scared of cats since young...Haha, imagine how i survived living in Suyin's house with her 3 catties. Kimi loves cats and sometimes she will ask," Mummy, can you buy me a cat?" At other times, she will bring along her Panda biscuits for her cat friends.

Here's one of Kimi's favourite white cat doing a "downward dog" pose. Hey, cats can do yoga!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Leekeng
I seems to have problems trying to reply you. Did you receive my email?
With regards
Pei2

October 15, 2009 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home