Monday, October 12, 2009

How's your mid week?

Hello gals, time really flies. It's mid week again. This weekend, I will be heading for a short holiday to Bangkok with my family. It's Kimi's first 'holiday' trip (excluding the trips to visit relatives in Malaysia and Indonesia for the past 2 years). I have already told her weeks before about the trip and what we could do in Bangkok including shopping and eating 'tom yum soup'. She's certainly looking forward to taking the aeroplane again and having plenty of chances to sit on "thomas the train" - as she loves sitting on MRT (gonna be BTS train in BKK).

For those who have not seen our new collection, here's the rest of the items. I am gonna keep one of the harem pants (probably the khaki) for myself and wear this weekend. Yeah!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home