Saturday, October 04, 2008

thank you universe!

i feel blessed. blessed to be surrounded by so much love from all of you. i feel it this year, exceptionally strong. thank you all for the birthday wishes. may we all have love and peace in our hearts, be it during tough or happy times. : ) was so happy that my secondary school fren who now works in macau, happened to have a meeting in hk today, and celebrated my bday with me! thanks meifang for the flowers and cake! i was really glad you are here with me! as always!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suyin! Its your birthday? Happy Birthday!!! May all your wishes come true! =)

Nicole

October 04, 2008 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear suyin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I could not believe it when leekeng told me that it was your birthday because it falls on the same day as my boyfriend's. =)
May your life filled with happiness, blessings, peace, health and love. Always. jiahui.

October 04, 2008 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Su Yin,

May the year be full of love and well wishes always...

Ade.

October 05, 2008 12:28 AM  
Blogger Peili said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

October 05, 2008 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday suyin! (albeit a belated one)
may you be blessed with good health and happiness every day from the birthday!

Xue

October 05, 2008 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home