Tuesday, September 30, 2008

counting down to my purification trip

hi girls, seems like the launch will be out tomorrow nite. sorry to keep you guys waiting. so many things need to be done before i leave next tues for nepal. haha.
i need to get the next batch of clothes shot and layout-ed.
i need to fill in my expenses sheet for the past months.
i need to buy enough cat food for the cats.
i need to start my pre-purification vegetarian diet.
i need to talk lesser to quiet the mind.
i need to start clearing the clutter to get into the right state of mind for the 10day meditation course.
i need to slow down.
i need to make a list of what to bring.
exactly one week to go! i will be on the plane next week at this time!
i need to remember to buy an extra memory card and battery for my camera.
oh i am so excited to begin my 3week BMS (body, mind and soul) purification trip.
i need to get less excited.
calm and steady.
i need to remember to call my parents before i leave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

im so excited for you! 3weeks away from the clang and clutter of city life, how envious.

September 30, 2008 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear suyin, wow! the purification trip is really around the corner. Hope everything is fine and you are ready for the trip- a calmer mind to face it. I am very excited on my part regarding yoga. went with leekeng the other day (did she tell you about it?)and signed up. Lets have a yoga meet-up in nov when you are back. Cant wait for you to share your tales. jh.

October 01, 2008 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home