Sunday, September 21, 2008

life is on your side

its a beautiful sunday here today in hong kong. and yesterday too, the sky was so blue. i am reading deepak chopra's 'the path to love ' now. so far its the only book on love that resonates most with my heart. i bought this book a few years ago, and read it then. lately i find myself picking it up again, and am reading it again. we all evolved with time, the words in this book mean so much more to me now than before. here is a meaningful paragraph which i would like to share with you on this beautiful day.

''this is just an experience. i'm here on earth to have experiences. nothing is wrong.
my higher Self knows what is going on. this situation is for my benefit, even if i can't see it now.
my fears may come true, but the outcome will not destroy me. it may even be good. i'll wait and see.
i'm having a strong reaction now, but it isn't the real me. it will pass.
whatever i'm afraid of losing is meant to go. i will be better off when new energies come in.
whatever fear says, nothing can destroy me. when people fall they don't break, they bounce.
change is evitable. resisting change doesn't work.
there is something here for me, if i have the awareness to find it.
the things i fear the most have already happened.
i don't want to hold on anymore. my purpose is to let go and welcome what is to come.
life is on my side.
i am loved, therefore i am safe.''

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. I believe.

September 21, 2008 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suyin can i know the circumference of ur wrist? Was thinking of getting 1 bangle but am afraid its too big for me. Thanks :)

September 22, 2008 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, is 08BAS-32.3 sheer?

September 23, 2008 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Kyurii able to get more stocks for 08Sep A-6.2 Knee Length Skirt With Detachable Straps / Black pls?

September 23, 2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hi there, my wrist is 14cm, very small. those with a clasp fastening should be ok. thanks! : )

hi there, for me i dun find it sheer but its very personal. i just wear it over my undergarment. no problem. : )

hi there, sorry we are not able to get any more stocks for that item. pls look out for our new stuff! thanks for your comment! : )

September 23, 2008 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suyin thanks for the reply. If possible can pls try to get black skirt with similar design with the strap? As I always love bottoms with the strap stuff. Thanks :)

September 23, 2008 3:26 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hi eirma, thank you!

September 23, 2008 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Su Yin,

Been some time since i dropped ya a note here.

Just read this entry of yours and it resonates with me. I have found myself to be fondly reminiscing my past for these few weeks..and feeling very down as a result of it. I kept wondering how my life will be now if i had only done this done that..not done this done that... and wonder if im feeling miserable now cos of my own doings in the past.

its all very unhealthy and self-deprecating. I am trying to let go and Let God into my life...i know i shouldnt talk about religion here..but its something that speaks to me right now..just like how u find meaning and strength in things u believe in...

Keep me in your prayers..that all will be well... :)
Ade.

September 23, 2008 3:45 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

dear ade, i sure will. its never easy to let go, pray for courage and wisdom to be with you to trust that when you want something in life, the universe will conspire in helping you to acheive it (inspired by the book 'the alchemist'). all we need is ask, trust and go with the flow, and smile : )
with love, suyin

September 23, 2008 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home