Friday, December 14, 2007

whats coming up..

hi girls, here is a sneak preview of the last collection of 2007!! i forgot to mention the biker style jacket that is featured on the right photo in the montage in my earlier blog, its also one of my favourite item. hehe. also, girls check out my new ankle boots in patent leather haha! i bought it only yesterday hehe. oh sometimes i hope kyurii can grow quickly and then we can start bringing in shoes and bags and belts and start making our own clothes. i have so much ideas and there is so much we can do! anyway. you girls have a great friday! i will be working, working and working, hope to get this collection out by saturday night! wish me luck! goodnite!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suyin! Part 2 looks FABULOUS!! I am lemming for a biker style jacket and those leggings! I got to standby at my com on sat nite so that i dun miss out anything again! hehe

cheers,
li zhen

December 14, 2007 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home