Wednesday, December 05, 2007

the little prince

how is everyone doing? middle of the week. its been one whole day of layouts for me. my right hand is tired becos of holding the mouse, and my left hand is tired of supporting the cat! my cat! tessy loves to be cradled and especially so in the evening when i work on the computer (funny habit). he will rest his head very comfortably on the arch of my elbow. and so comfortable he will sometimes fall asleep, or he will stare and stare and stare at me, or pull my sweater, and try to put his paw on the keyboard at the same time!! and if i put him down, he will come to me every 5 mins and meow non stop, and looks at me with a pathetic face as if begging you to cradle him. i think i spoilt him when he was a kitten. so what i did just now was move my laps up and down rapidly, hahahaaa, he gets annoyed. his peace is disturbed and jumped off. yeah! he is now sitting on the sofa licking himself. damn my shoulders really aching man! woah.... that is my prince tessy.

1 Comments:

Blogger princessmiki said...

OMG...i love your cat!!! So cute

July 25, 2008 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home