Thursday, June 22, 2006

one whole day of posing...

my legs are aching and my back is sore. hahaha. yesterday, i pretended i was a model (of coz a really bad one and with absolutely no make up at all! i look horrible) and did one whole day of poses in the clothes we are going to auction. with the help of my canon ixus 60 and a tripod. haha. and also, my years of art-directing print advertisment did paid off a little. i particularly remember gigi leung and how she poses (i did fancl house here in hong kong last year and gigi was the celebrity endorsed) so that helped me. everytime we shoot a print campaign, we will take like 100 to 160 photos and then select only 1 key photo. the model wll pose and pose and pose and pose...... and the photgrapher will snap and snap and snap and snap. and yesterday, i shot like 300 photos of myself in all the clothes. SO TIRING but quite fun! the more i pose, the more poses i discovered. but i can't imagine models doing this everyday. tough... this is a montage of all the shots i did for one skirt.

my cats got so bored looking at me posing whole afternoon, they fell alseep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your cats are ADORABLE!! :) look fwd to seeing your stuff on auction. - candice

June 22, 2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

thanks for your comment, candice. next time i will show you their faces! its almost 1am.. i am still trying to pack all the clothes into my luggage. anyhow, yup we should have them uploaded by next tuesday. goodnight.

June 23, 2006 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home