Saturday, June 07, 2008

'Do your practice and all is coming' - Sri K Patthabi Jois

having a headache now. i think its the rain. i am too lazy to take out my umbrella after yoga today. today i bought another yoga mat. i brought my other one back home to sin. i am going to attempt headstand once my sore hamstrings is gone. i need to practise at home against the wall. hehe. oh i duno what got into me. i have never been that much of a sporty person. i would join the gym, go for 3 mths and then never go at all. i am surprised at myself when it comes to yoga. its been almost a year, and i am still practising at least 5 times a week. i guess i found it. i am disciplined (pat on my shoulder hee...) and i feel inspired. it is a part of my life. it must be the best gift i give to my body.
i need to thank myself for making the firm decision last year that i needed some form of exercise within my life and then taking the action. we always thank people, sometimes we forget to thank ourselves. : )
p.s. girls, remember kyurii is on facebook now. search for 'suyin kyurii' or 'kyurii_online@yahoo.com.sg' and join us! we also invite you to join the 'I LOVE KYURII' group that we set up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home