Wednesday, February 27, 2008

today is wednesday

hi girls, how is everyone? i am feeling good today. yesteday was yucky day, couldn't get the energy to do anything. i went to perm my fading curls inwards (hate it when they stick out like they always do at shoulder length) and trim my bangs. on my way, found some nice accessories. am trying to get more of them for kyurii. then went for power yoga. after class, i was flat. maurice is tough! too much navasana, side staff pose, one legged standing spilt, shoulder stand and every pose is joined in a flow by chaturanga (push up)! my tummy and arms are crying. can die..... but today i feel fresh when i woke up! namaste maurice.
my hairstylist left today, she is going to live in singapore with her bf who had been stationed there. she asked me if i know any salons as she wants to look for a job. i havent had a clue. anyone knows any nice salons she can try?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she can try Le Salon at Ngee Ann City. there are lots of hairstylists fm HK and one of the better salons to work in i guess.

February 27, 2008 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there...

Maybe you can ask her to try J Salon at Far East Plaza shopping centre..i often go there for my hair cut.. Telephone number is 6235 0622 - Look for Joan Yeoh my hair stylist.

Hope this helps!
Adelene

February 27, 2008 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps she can try chapter 2? :)

February 27, 2008 11:31 PM  
Blogger random said...

ooh!! my hairdresser just left to go back to malaysia. great news that yours is coming over here! :p do keep me posted when she decides where to work!

February 27, 2008 11:46 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

COOL!!! thanks guys! i will let her know!!

February 28, 2008 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

s4h at suntec! 6235 6028

February 28, 2008 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home