Wednesday, January 02, 2008

woohoo!!

i received my xmas gift from my brother from london! so happy! thanks thanks! was so worried that it might get lost in the post. luella bartley! i like her quirky style! also a fashion grad from st. martins. here is a link to www.luella.com if you want to see her spring 08 collection or read more about her! wow i just realised she has only two stores, one in london and the other one i went to at 'elements' shopping mall here in hk is the only other one. i am so into light pink and black now. you will definitely see me in that combination come spring! am actually in the midst of looking out for pale pink items for kyurii. ooh goes well with my short black nails! i love my signature small short nails. hehe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one!

January 03, 2008 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love pink too! Looking forward to your pink collection :)

January 03, 2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger ND CHOW said...

Hi there,
Thanks for leaving me a comment....I always think that it doen't matter we know each other or not.
The most important thing is about sharing.
Please keep in tourch and lets spread the things we have learned around.
Regards,
ND CHOW

January 03, 2008 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home