Friday, December 28, 2007

10:45pm news report from happy valley!

a group of 5 - 7 firemen just knocked on my door, becos my neighbour two doors away smelt some burnt smell and called the police! scare the hell out of me! they suspected its coming out from my next door neighbour, 'gwei low' andy's house. but andy is not at home!! they entered my house to check, i thought they are going to climb into andy's house from my windows! that would be exciting! but of coz, they have smarter ways. then when i looked out my window, i realised that there is one big fire engine, another smaller one, one ambulance, plus one police van all parked downstairs. passers-by are staring up at me! and i cant believe that the reporters are already waiting downstairs flashing their cameras (hk media, thumb up!). but the funniest thing is, i dun smell a single thing!! the scene really makes me doubt my sense of smell. the firemen ladder is so cool! it can turn in every angle! but watching them go higher to check the third storey unit, i feel a bit giddy. i have major height phobia.
well, after the check, there was nothing. no fire, no smell. and within seconds, all the fire engines, ambulances, police, reporters, passers-by all vanished as quickly as they appeared. well... what can i say? i feel very thankful i have such an alert neighbour, and such an efficient local media and of coz, such conscientious fire brigade. oh one of the firemen is quite cute. hehehe. men in uniform.... mm.... hahaha andy is not back yet. where is andy? i think he went back his country for the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home