Thursday, January 17, 2008

whats coming up: clutches!

hi girls, how are you doing today? its soooo cold here today. this afternoon i was shooting the clutches, and having a hard time deciding which one i should keep for myself. yes, we have included some clutches in this weekend's launch (just in time to hold all your 'ang paos' for cny!) and whats more, clutches are trendy!! yeah! colourful or textured ones. here's a page from elle feb. oh i really love bags and buying bags. i really hope in future, we can have a kyurii bags thingy, selling all sorts of bags. i think that would be really fun! ok got to get back to work, late night for me tonite, goodnite to you guys! sweet dreams!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any previews for the upcoming launch! Haha… I think I must standby at my com so that I dun miss out any pieces that I wanted like the last collection!! Haha.. ("^_^")
- li zhen

January 18, 2008 2:15 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hi lizhen, i will my best to give you guys a preview. i am still working on it. hehe. the new collection should be out on sunday. thanks!!

January 18, 2008 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home