Thursday, January 10, 2008

must-have bomber jacket

today is my off day. i went to trim my fringe. and my hairdresser told me that she is moving to singapore in april with her boyfriend. so i guess in future i will be cutting my hair in singapore. its so hard to find a hairdresser who gets what you want, and sees it the same way as you do. then i went for yoga with henky. then tea with him. then i went to starbucks on my own to read. i bought two books today - 'the philosopher and the monk', and 'osho on yoga'. read for about 2 hrs. happy days.
p.s. oh leekeng is uploading now, i cant wait for you guys to see the stuff. look out for the wrinkled jacket, i personally like it! wear it over a 80s band vintage tee and skinny jean and rock it! must have! just saw a similar one on feb elle uk. but that looks like a thick genuine leather jacket. the one we feature is light weight bonded leather, equally cool!! and totally wearable in singapore. i hope you like it as much as i do. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home