Thursday, December 27, 2007

so damn happy!

about 2am now, just came back from kym's house. guess what!?!? i got the stella mccartney bag and water bottle from him for xmas!! yippee!! i am estatic! thrilled! overjoyed! actually my brother wanted to get me the water bottle, but later decide to get me some accessories from luella bartley. now that i cant afford branded items myself, when i receive such gifts, i appreciate them more. but wait a minute, can you imagine me appearing in my yoga class in my stella outfit with my stella bottle! while all others have is just a volvic or bonaqua mineral water bottle or the most, a nike water bottle. gosh i will be the most superficial student or worse, labelled as the fashion victim in class. oh unthinkable!
but then again, what the heck. if you have it, flaunt it! yeah? alrighty i am so geared up for my hatha class tmr!
we took some photos of our gifts. i hope to show you the photos soon, i left my camera at kym's house. argh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home