Wednesday, November 28, 2007

i have 2 yoga buddies

hi, its about 11:40pm now, just back from my hot yoga and thai dinner. kym joined us. but this time, we did not experiment with the kailan. no mashed up kailan photos. hahaha! yippee eliza also joined pure yoga! she is my second friend whom i brought in as guests and love hot yoga and decide to join. yeah now i have two yoga buddies! mm.. pure should give me some commission haha! just kidding. it really makes me happy when i am able to share with my friends, but i am aware never to push someone into our own likes. we have the right to share, but no right to expect the other person to also like what we like, to enjoy what we enjoy. everyone makes their own decision and we respect that. ok for you guys out there, remember to take time for yourself to rest (what my yoga teacher always reminds us), to feel your inner core, to waken the deepest part of your heart that might be lying dormant amidst the mundane routines of our lives. namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home