Sunday, November 11, 2007

warm sunday

today is a warm day over here. i had a really good sleep last night becos i finished my part of the launch. now its leekeng's turn to get busy, while i take a brief rest before the week begins! i practised my yoga breathing last nite on the bed, and drifted to sleep. so happy as its been quite difficult to fall asleep at night for me, my mind is always so active at night, thinking of how to mix n match (haha), the website, planning what to do for the next day. ok you girls enjoy the clothes, while i take it easy for today. hot yoga at 6pm. yippee.. i am hooked. i got myself a mat yesterday after class so that i can practise my asanas. i am determined to get my 'Parsva Dandasana' - side staff pose going without collapsing for my next power yoga class! this is the pose. my shoulders have no strength, same as my stomach. hahaha.
p.s. thanks henky, me listening to the cd you gave me now. : )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, are you a singaporean? kyurii wardrobe is your full time job? nice clothes you're selling! (:

November 12, 2007 1:43 AM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hi there, yes i am a singaporean, been in hong kong for 7 years. i started working on kyurii full time early this year. thanks for your comment!

November 12, 2007 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home