Tuesday, September 12, 2006

mercibeacoup s/s 07 collection

the weather here suddenly changed drastically, temperature dropped to 24 degree. so today i see many ppl in trench coats and boots. haha.. i am also in a trench jacket myself today, i think its not that cold that you need a coat. but it is good to protect yourself against the rain. grey clouds above me now.
hope to share some happy feeling clothes with you today. kym just emailed me the sneak preview of eri tsugi's S/S 2007 collection. i introduced this japanese designer before on my blog. i love her clothes. i think she must be my favourite japanese designer. after she left frapbois, i havent bought anything from frapbois. now i can't wait to get my first piece from mercibeaucoup. here are some pictures from a local hk magazine. free spirit clothes!
love the fact that she is already a mom of 2. cool mom! she still looks so young! and happy!

love the leggings with knots tied at the sides (bottom left photo). love the colours and the overall mood of the clothes! vibrant and lively! happy clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home