Thursday, November 05, 2009

Kyurii New Arrivals!

hey girls! good day! tashi delek! (greetings in tibetan) i have so much to share with you on my trip but first lets launch the new kyurii label items first! i brought along this cardigan to nepal with me, i have no chance to wear it though becos its too cold there. at the end of the trip,i gave this cardigan to yangzom, my art teacher. she is such a lovely lady, i feel connected to her. i want to show you my painting of the 'padma' (lotus) soon. i have a 'very good' from my teachers. haha..
i am wearing one of kyurii inner basic items white tube top here under this new loose fitting blouse. you can wear this blouse in a couple of ways, through either of the 4 arm holes to create different asymmetric off shoulder look. explore and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home