Friday, May 22, 2009

a very green day

i cant believe how good the weather is today. most of the time when i was in london in the past, its grey and gloomy. the sky is so blue today! yet another lovely day! well, today is orientation day for me. my brother showed me the way to the horticultural hall, the venue for the deval premal chanting workshop i am attending next mon. walking there from soho. takes aprox 30mins (slow and casual walk). starting from soho to picadilly circus... to green park in my green maxi dress yeah! wanted to wear my new green sandals. haha..

then walk across buckingham palace. better double check on my map. yes we are heading the right direction... stop and pose. haha.. down buckingham palace gate road. yeah! just collected my ticket. ooh a little tired but enjoying the sun...
all ready for the mind spirit and body festival in london and the concert this saturday! i am feeling it! i am ready to 'om....'
2 lovely messages for the day. : )
walked back to st james park. yes i fed the squirrels. i love the light!
p.s. maxi dress up in the next launch. I LOVE IT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your green dress :0

Cheers Jessie

May 22, 2009 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home