Saturday, April 18, 2009

i can do it!

hello girls! good morning! what plans do you have this weekend? for me, i think i have to continue unpacking the boxes of clothes in the other room before my parents arrive end of this month! i am a big procrastinator when it comes to stuff like that. i have been pretending the boxes do not exist by keeping the door closed and not entering the room. hehe. : P
OK! i am just going to shut down the computer, blast some yoga music and get into that room and just DO IT! then tonight i'll have a simple, relaxed dinner with margie at the roof.
OK! i hope you girls have a fruitful and fun-filled weekend! enjoy the sun! hk is grey today.

2 Comments:

Blogger MsTaijiahui said...

sis! hows ur packing so far? hope every items are shelved accordingly or pushed far back into the black hole. ha. Lk told me about her intention to book for the flea but ur mum wum be around. I bet we will miss her sales gimmicks, her accounting head, & fengshui analysis. Haha. oh yes, wanted to ask u. recently, pure intro new classes. bollywood fushion and indian dance. Have u attended those classes before? I cant imagine Lk and I doing all those bollywood moves. we'll see how. haha.

April 18, 2009 10:13 PM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hey dear, haha i think i did well. i unpacked 4 boxes. now the problem is, my wardrobe is full, but there are still 2-3 boxes of clothes. i duno where to put them, i think i need to get some plastic containers to store the winter clothes.

oh haha, yes the dance classes have been around in hk for quite some time, but i havent tried them yet. my fren did indian dance, she said its fun! maybe you and leekeng should go try it and tell me about it. hehe... if i have chance, i will go but i want to go with my frens, more fun!

you take care for now, little sis! i am going out for yoga soon, enjoy!

love, suyin : )

April 19, 2009 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home