Monday, December 08, 2008

i am dying to do yoga

to everyoe who asked about me through leekeng or through this blog, thank you for your concern. i am finally feeling better. well at least good enough to do layouts, still no energy to shoot. and guess what i am flying off this wed! time just slipped away as i lie in bed.... gosh, i feel as if i flew back to singapore just to be sick (or maybe the universe is giving me this golden opportunity to rest. hoho. thank you! i slept so much you cant imagine). i havent been sick for a freaking long time. this time with all that antibiotics. yucks! my body feels horrible. and I AM DYING TO DO YOGA!!! oh and i only went out twice in 11 days! ah! cant believe it! oh well tomorrow kyurii is having half day meeting. this is the tough thing about having your own business, when either of us is down, everything just stops. we are one launch behind time! ah!!! anyway. thanks again for your concern, girls. appreciate it. laterz!
''I AM DYING TO DO YOGA!'' sorry i just have to say this again. oh universe let me regain my energy back, all 100% of it real soon! ok goodnite!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi suyin,
Hope u are getting better. I think all kyurii fans out there know that u gals have been working very hard. Pl take care! health is the most impt! =p

li zhen

December 09, 2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger Suyin @ Kyurii.com said...

hey lizhen, did you read my mind or what? haha this afternoon we were just talking about you. on my way home, i was thinking of emailing you. so you can imagine how happy i am when i saw your comment!
yes health is most impt, leekeng mentioned that you are trying to gain some weight, me too. since yoga, i have been eating so much more but it seems slow. anyway i wish you luck! you wish me more butt! i have no butt. haha!
meanwhile you take care! i am feeling much better today. thanks! : )

December 09, 2008 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home