Saturday, February 16, 2008

i love my converse wedge!

weekend again.. i feel time really flies! some of you have asked about the next batch of clothes. i am in the midst of preparing the next launch, which hopefully will be the last collection on blogger, then we will launch kyurii official website!
OK! whats coming up? cardigans!! i am actually sorting out the clothes right now. after all that jazz for cny, i just want to keep things simple for the next batch. i duno about you, but i am kind of lazy to dress up lately. i dun even feel like putting on my make up, all i want is my big shades and cap to hide my face, and go easy on just a tee, cardi and skinny and my new converse all star wedge hi! oh i have to show you. let me go shoot them now. its one of the special 100th anniversary items. i first saw it in jille (jap mag) a week before i went, but couldnt find it in hk. just knew that it was out only in jan, i was there at the right time! best buy of the trip! go to CONVERSE JAPAN WEBSITE if you want to see more!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suyin!! U made me reeeeeal jealous with your converse wedges! NICE!! hehe

li zhen

February 17, 2008 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking good,how tall are they if you dont mind the question

cheers
jean

September 05, 2008 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey very cute =)
Do you know where can I buy it ?

running-out@hotmail.fr

January 27, 2009 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are really cute. but i prefer the ones that are all black. like the ones that i have. anyways they are so cute

August 03, 2009 2:10 PM  
Blogger Sofie said...

Hi, I love these converse with the wedgo sole! Can you please tell me where I can buy them??
Thank you!!

September 01, 2009 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home