Thursday, January 04, 2007

everything's just wonderful

first thursday of 2007, me sitting at home, listening to lily allen now. my brother got it for me when i visited him. her music really puts me in a happy state! i feel really me when i listen to her! love to listen to her when i pose for kyurii. i can dance now!!! let me blast it louder! 'everything's just wonderful' now... woohoo chorus: 'oh yeah i'm fine. everything's just wonderful. i'm having the time of my life.'
love this song! let me take a photo of the lyrics now. ok downloading now...

thanks zin! for this cd! i love it! it reminds me of the london trip somehow. the part when kym, you and i were rummaging through all the vintage shops at brick lane! you know what i am still faithfully using the billy ray cyrus bag we found. hehe. oh i really miss that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home