Thursday, July 27, 2006

shall i cut my fringe?

was reading august elle (uk edition). want to share a little about hair and make up. i gave my hair a super side parting today. haha looks alright, but my fringe makes my right eye a little itchy. am thinking if i should cut my fringe. mm... still thinking.

haha then i tried to give my eyes a little thicker eye line this morning, but decided not to be too dramatic, not on a work day. but i do love the smoky eyes look. according to elle, the smoky eyes inspiration came when the older and more established models started wearing it, therefore causing the kate moss smoky eye look to make a comeback. sexy rocknroll look! i think it will look even better as teh weather gets cooler.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

August 13, 2006 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

August 18, 2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home